OPEN YEAR ROUND SINCE 1975 PREMIUM QUALITY MARINE PRODUCTS
– Custom frame manufacturing- aluminum 7/8″ Stainless 7/8″, 1″
aluminum square tubing 1″, 1 1/4″(Pontoon).
-Custom design and fabrication of tops, enclosures, tonneaus, tarps, and protective covers.
-Full wood working shop for replacement or redesigned interior structures.
– Complete interior replacements and redesigning of carpet (flooring), seating, wall coverings, mattresses, bedding, curtains.
– Exterior upholstery including sun pads, cockpit seating, and carpet.
– Marina services for labour projects on boats too large for transportation.
– Repair, cleaning, and waterproofing services.
– Supplies including fasteners, fittings, zippers, carpet, foam, upholstery vinyl’s, materials, tubing, starboard, flooring, and much more.
Our carpet is designed for the comfort of the occupant. Whether it’s snap in for the cockpit area or glued down in the cabin. We can also lay laminate, hard wood and vinyl flooring in the cabin area. Carpet runners are also available. We have many samples and styles to chose from in our showroom.
Some special projects
– Seating and covers for King Seagrave Fire Trucks 1975 – 1984
– Deck Canopies for Pt Dover & Ottawa Tour Boats
– Condominium awning project Virgina Beach, Va
– Distribution of Markilux Fabrics in USA
– Full canvas and upholstery for Global Yachts
47 Trawler “Melba”
56 Hatteras Refit
66 Moter Sailer
60 Boc “Round the World” Challenge sailboat “Imagine”